Yes, just joking around.  In your last question you asked
(rhetorically) what feste might surmise was the agenda of each of the
"groups" and it just struck me as funny, because the under 30 group
seemed kind of fun in the limited examples of behavior you offered as
exemplars.

I also enjoyed Judy's double take on the anal-anal sex typo.

Marek
**