---Statement below (Enlightened person has an option to stop pain) is
incorrect.  Enlightenment does not imply particular (or any) Siddhis,
which have to do with relative endeavors..  Why stop with control over
pain?  Why not say that Enlightened people can fly through the air 108
miles?  Show me a text that Enlightened people can control pain and
I'll swallow some nails.