> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <no_reply@>

> Lutes)
> > > *home*
> > > million

> recruited,
> > > create

> less
> > > even
> mean

> > > 24/7/365 --

> > > enlightenment?

> > > actually
> > > place

> was
reports, "Almost
> was
> if
> > > not
> > by
> Indian

> > > time
Sure
> > waited
> > Back
> > > razor
> into
> > line
> > into
> > > bellowings

> even
> > > if

> > has
> remains
> > > in
> would
> > > just
> > > had
> in
> what

> CC
> > > (purnamadah
> react,
> > >
> > > Good point, BillyG.
> > >

> > Who choses? Why? WHAT are you and BIllyG going on about?
>
> In the first place, if you're not going to bother to
> read the context, you have no business demanding to
> know what people are "going on about."
>
> In the second place, this was an exchange between
> BillyG and Vaj.  I just said I thought BillyG had
> made a good point.

And, your point seems silly. "Who chooses?" was directed to your
comment in response to his claim that somone has the choice to scream
or not scream BECAUSE of their state of consciousness.

> > Where
> > in "24/7/365" is there a hintof "choice of whether or not to
> > scream?"

I may have missed the attributions but I got the context just fine.

> > The only thing we can assume from MMY's definition is that
> > screaming, or not-screaming, the person in CC would still be
> > witnessing.

Already did.

> BillyG is talking about someone in Brahman consciousness,
> anyway.

And the same thing, *I* assert applies to someone in Brahman
consciousness, since that is allegedly based on CC: what choice, who
chooses, why, etc?