On Mar 1, 2006, at 11:40 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

on 3/1/06 10:23 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Mar 1, 2006, at 10:13 AM, Peter wrote:

And sad. A collective cheer should go up for
realization, not a hiss. The kiss of Mara.

I'm guessing this would be a bad time to bring up
the possibility
that the mutual complicity inherent in satsang
culture is actually
Spiritual Codependence?

Never mind then!

Say more. I don't quite get your point and it does
sound interesting.

My observation of having recently (over the last year) listened in on a group of satsangers was that what I was experiencing was less a "support group for enlightenment and a possible to way receive the pointing out of own non-dual nature" but more a group which I could describe as Spiritual Codependents. Such a dynamic would probably be contingent on a large number of causes--I can only comment on the patterns I've observed.

All that’s a bit much for my simple brain. All I can say is that I get high as a kite in those meetings, and the effect is cumulative. I’ve seen a number of people undergo dramatic, life-changing, and apparently permanent shifts. Exactly what state they’re shifting to, and exactly what state the already-shifted ones are in, who can say? But something good is happening.

Who knows? Well at least you're having a good time.