> Yeah, that undoubtedly would have done wonders for his psychosis.
> meat and potatoes diet along with Tai Chi is what they always
recommend
> when someone stabs someone  else.
>
> Both you and Bob appear to be drinking the same Kool-Aid.  He
should
> have been under 24-hour watch in a hospital, where he couldn't hurt
> anyone.  At the very least, after the first incident, he should
have
> been in the care of the police.
>
> Sal

He certainly shouldn't have had theopportunity to stab someone, BUT,
does a cheek scratched by a pen warrant an arrest automatically where
you live?

Seems to me that the guy whose face was first scratched was
responsible for any arrest, NOT the MUM administration, even if they
should have called the police automatically.