On Mar 2, 2006, at 11:23 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

On Mar 2, 2006, at 9:31 AM, sparaig wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:

Upon learning the meditation taught by Rama,

not only did all three start experiencing long periods

of transcendence (5 to 10 unbroken minutes in each

meditation, as opposed to almost never in their practice

of TM), their twitching went away, never to return.

Go figure.

Who timed them and how was this done?

The International Committee for Samadhic Timing Standards using

a Transcendometer 500.

LIAR!! That's just more typically negative slander from

Vaj. It was a Transcendometer 600 (the newer and more

accurate model), as he is well aware. What is it that

drives some people to LIE like this, when they *know*

that their LIES will be exposed?

At least he didn't snip anything maliciously to hide

his nefarious intent this time, or put anything in

quotes to imply that I had said it when he knows I

didn't. Maybe my constant exposure of his horrible

qualities is having a good effect after all.

Rats! Foiled again!

Next time I'm sneakin' up with my nail.