<no_reply@>

> > > Well, I guess he's not transparent to you, then.
> >
> > Sarcasm/irony detector a little off today, perhaps?
>
> You regularly indulge him in the "pushing buttons"
> theme.  How could I tell this comment was sarcastic?

I can't help but guffaw here, because this is just
too precious. The whole *thread* was initiated to
poke fun at Judy's continuing tendency to "translate"
what other people are "really" saying in their posts,
because she "knows" what they're saying. She's on
record here dozens of times of claiming that they
really "mean" exactly the opposite of what they say
they mean. It's rather an amazing siddhi she professes
to have, if you think about it.

But it seems to function irregularly. Now she can't
even tell when Lawson is being sarcastic and when
he's not.

Maybe the siddhi only works on...what is her term...
"anti-TMers."  :-)

Thanks to both Judy and Lawson for making my morning.
You just can't make this kinda stuff up. It's really
delightful...