> <no_reply@>

> > > Sarcasm/irony detector a little off today, perhaps?
> >
> > You regularly indulge him in the "pushing buttons"
> > theme.  How could I tell this comment was sarcastic?
>
> I can't help but guffaw here, because this is just
> too precious. The whole *thread* was initiated to
> poke fun at Judy's continuing tendency to "translate"
> what other people are "really" saying in their posts,
> because she "knows" what they're saying. She's on
> record here dozens of times of claiming that they
> really "mean" exactly the opposite of what they say
> they mean. It's rather an amazing siddhi she professes
> to have, if you think about it.

No, sorry, as I've already pointed out, you didn't
bother to read the post in question, so you missed
the fact that I wasn't "translating" what you had
written at all.

Too bad.  Try another shot, Barry.  See if you can
come up with *something* legitimate for once,
instead of screwing it up as you usually do.

> But it seems to function irregularly. Now she can't
> even tell when Lawson is being sarcastic and when
> he's not.
>
> Maybe the siddhi only works on...what is her term...
> "anti-TMers."  :-)
>
> Thanks to both Judy and Lawson for making my morning.
> You just can't make this kinda stuff up. It's really
> delightful...

Poor Barry has to *make up* stuff right out of his head
in order to have a laugh.  As I suggested earlier, he
lives in his own private fantasy world, including the
fantasy that this fact isn't transparent to everybody
else.

I mean, you really can't blame him.  If he were ever
to take a step into the world everybody else lives in
and realize what a phony he is, he'd never get over
it.