--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> <Irmeli.Mattsson@> wrote:
>
> > Generally I dislike in this post the tone of idealizing one
> > person's work, and the egoistic approach of trying to make
> > his work crucial to human consciousness evolution in this time.
>
> You *dislike* it right? It's just judgement, that's okay. But
> I can tell you why: Michael idealizes MMY's work, simply because
> he *loves* MMY. The explantions he gives are logical, but the
> idealization is of his heart.

Fine so far.

> That's Bhakti, reverence, in Michaels case for the guru.
> You dislike it, showing me that you don't have Bhakti, cannot
> recognize it when you see it, and have even may feel disgust
> for it.

Bzzzzzt! Not so fine.

You're doing it AGAIN, Michael. When someone (in this
case Irmeli) doesn't believe the way you believe, you
respond by 1) assuming that it's because of a *lack*
in her, some trait she doesn't have, and 2) that your
way of seeing things (because of course you have such
a trait) is better.

> Poor you!

No, poor you.

Someday you should learn that people who see things
differently than you are not lower than you are.