> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2001@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > The biggest drug problem facing the world today
> > > is not cocaine or heroin, but testosterone.
> > >
> > ++++ That's right, and, the problem is in the shortage.
> >      Real men have a different outlook in that women are
> > respected and should be cared for and protected.
>
> Cared for, definitely. Protected? Most of the women
> I know would much rather be considered capable and
> the equals of the men in their lives than be thought
> of as someone who was incapable and needed protecting.

That's true in many situations, but if they ever get accosted by
large burly men in a parking lot, they will want to have equally
large, burly men around to protect them physically unless they've
spent many hours honing self defense skills and even then, there are
large burly men that I am quite aware I can't take, save by luck,
even after 30+ years of martial arts and I currently weight 285 (of
course I'm out of shape and overweight but the point still stands).