> From: Mike Scozzari
>
> Subject: Support for Mike Scozzari's court case
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I just received the 23 page summons to appear in court to defend my
> position as an independent TM teacher.  It's all about the TM
> organization setting an example since I openly teach TM for 25% what
> they require I charge - the outrageous amount of $2500, no family
> rate, that's it.  I t's all about the money.  No matter what, I am
> going to fight this and I am scheduled to appear in court in Broward
> Mar. 16.  Imagine getting a college degree and 30 years later the
> university asks you to return it!

IMagine being a former teacher affiliated with a University and you
continue to claim that you are a professor at that university after
you lose tenure...

Obviously, the University doesn't have the right to ask you to stop
calling yourself a professor at that university because you used to
be one...