> > <nelsonriddle2001@>

> > > ++++ He didn't say but I would guess that being at level, he
would
> > > be pretty well qualified to decide.
> >
> > If he recognizes that ultimate toward which he is evolving,
> > such that he can see that something he did was a mistake,
> > or that he needed to do things differently, what is the
> > nature of that ultimate?
> >
> > If what we're calling God is not the ultimate, what is?
> >
> +++Whatever you are seeking, possibly the same.
>     Maybe the ultimate is upgraded from time to time-infinity plus
one
> you know.

Nyah, Aleph[i+1].

Aleph[0] is the level of infinitity that the countable numbers
possess: 1, 2, 3, .... . It is the smallest infinity.

Aleph[1] is the level of infinity found when you combine all the
numbers of the countable infinity in every possible combination, also
called the Power Set P(Aleph[0]).

Aleph[i+1] is the Power Set: P(Aleph[i]).

Aleph[i+2] is the Power Set of the Power Set: P(P(Aleph[i])).

Aleph[R] is the level of infinitity of the real number line. It may
or may not fit in with the series given above, but by Cantor's
Transfinite Arithmatic, P(Aleph[0]) < P(Aleph[R]) < P(P(Aleph[R])).

Cantor, by the way, died in an insane asylum, but his Transfinite
Arithmatic is considered one of the most important advances in
mathematics in history.