> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <anonyff@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > The question is, why are you so desperate to "prove"
> > > TM isn't effortless?
> >
> > It might be asked (in fact I think I'll do that) why you,
> > authfriend, find something wrong with every single thing
> > Turqoise says. And he vice-versa. It seems to never end.
>
> You should feel what it's like from my side.  :-)
> She's been cyberstalking me for ten years now,
> *admittedly* with some provocation from my side.

Need to point out from time to time that Barry's
endlessly repeated "cyberstalking" charge is
knowingly false.

> But let's try a little experiment. I'll say absolutely
> *nothing* about Judy for the rest of March, and not
> respond to anything she says.

alt.m.t regulars can sing along with this tune; it's
at least the two-dozenth time Barry has proposed such
an "experiment."  I believe he's even done it here at
least once.

As some of you here on FFL may have noticed, Barry
doesn't actually mention me all that often; instead
he uses various circumlocutions such as "some people"
and "There are those here who..." while making it
crystal clear who he's referring to.

He also often responds to my posts once removed, as
it were, in his comments on someone else's response.

So even if he *were* able to keep from mentioning
me or replying to my posts until the end of March,
he'd have no problem finding opportunities to dump
on me.

The "offer" is, like Barry himself, thoroughly
fraudulent.

> Let's see how well she can do during that same period.

First let's see if she agrees to participate in
Barry's bogus "experiment," shall we?

Nope, she doesn't.

> It's the willpower test of champions :-)
>
> Will the champion of effortless meditation actually
> *have* any willpower, or has the effortlessness made
> her mind so lazy she has no control over her own
> behavior? Will the champion of concentration meditation
> actually have the ability to focus on keeping his word?
> Only time will tell, but my bet is that her Jones for
> trashing me is so strong that she'll refuse to partici-
> pate in the test. If she does, my bet is that she'll
> last about as long as Kramer did in the Seinfeld "master
> of my domain" contest, and for similar reasons.  :-) :-) :-)

Amusingly, Barry has *always* crapped out on his
previous "experiments."