[Lawson wrote:]
> > Nope, but I argue that theory and practice during TM
> > are inseparable.
>
> In other words, in your opinion, belief in the
> theory of how TM works is *essential* for it to
> be practiced properly. Did I get this right?

Barry, *collect yourself*, for pete's sake.  Lawson
went on immediately to say *no* theory was necessary
to practice TM properly:

> > You can practice TM without ANY kind of theory, but
> > any acceptable theory from a TM technique perspective
> > needs to explain things in terms of the practice --
> > that is, the innocence of the technique.
>
> But it's just THEORY, man. And, according to the
> very way TM is taught, *not* essential to the
> proper practice of TM.

Right, THAT'S WHAT LAWSON JUST SAID: YOU CAN PRACTICE
TM WITHOUT ANY KIND OF THEORY.

(Just BTW, that you can practice TM without any
kind of theory *is part of the theory*.)

> In every TM lecture they
> emphasize that you don't have to believe in
> *anything* for TM to work properly. And yet here
> you are stating the opposite...that "proper belief"
> is *essential* to practicing it properly.

Nope, wrongaroonie.  You aren't paying attention,
as usual.