--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> > Again, I'd suggest that what you're calling "hair-
> > splitting" is in fact analysis of the facts, premises,
> > assumptions, and logic of a particular conclusion.  If
> > these are not sound, the conclusion itself has no merit.
> >
> > It appears that you prefer to deal only with the
> > conclusions without worrying about whether what
> > the conclusions are based on has any validity.
> >

> ****
> I didn't answer your first post because I partly did answer your
> questions in my respond to your other post.

You responded to all my posts *except* the most recent
one (the one right before the "P.S." post).

> I have limited time available to write here. Sorry!

Uh-huh.  So you chose to spend your limited time
responding to my "P.S." post at length instead of
to the substantive one.

> To your questions in this post I have no time or interest to
> answer. I don't understand your reasoning or as I understand them I
> see you resorting to very crooked thinking. Of course it possible
> that I'm too stupid to understand the subtle purity and ethic of
> your reasoning. So I let it be with you.

One more time: You might want to ask yourself why you
feel the need to attack me personally when my previous
posts were entirely polite and made no personal remarks
about you.

Could it be because you have the sense that a challenge
to your views, no matter how rational, is equivalent to
a personal attack?