--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Whats wrong with Mulholland Drive? Its a great expose on maya.

"Mulholland Drive" is my favourite David Lynch film.

But I would have to agree with the poster who made the original
comment regarding de facto censorship of Lynch films by the TMO: the
lesbian scenes within "Mulholland Drive" would NOT endear the film
to the TMO powers that be.

Having said that, it must be acknowledged that the "This bed is big
enough for the two of us" scene between Naomi Watts and Laura
Harring is one of cinema's best lesbian scenes.  Lynch definitely
knows what he's doing!

<peterklutz@>

<drpetersutphen@>

> > during one