> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> <jyouells@>

> difficult
> seat.
> estate
> because

> > > It doesn't matter what the TMO does with the money: David
> > > Lynch's foundation is paying for *initiations*.
> >
> > On the subtle level of feeling/intuition, doesn't it strike
> > you as odd that someone would need a foundation and or
> > loans to pay for initiation?
>
> You're talking "feeling" and "intuition" to a TB?
> Bite your tongue. They operate on a higher level:
> blind faith. :-)
>
> But it's rather a good point. If it were *not* for
> David Lynch (the man lots of "feeling, intuitive"
> people here like to look down upon because of the
> content of his movies), would there be *any* people
> learning TM in the United States?

 Mike Scozzari was teaching a few and look what happened to him.
Everthing written is PR about real estate, meditation is hardly
mentioned.

 And no, I haven't seen any pundits lately either. Bramahastans,
corridors, palaces and a foundation to be initiated - it's more like a
ReMax commercial than anything else.

> No one will ever release actual statistics of how
> many people are really learning TM these days,
> because to do so would reveal the emptiness of the
> TM PR blurbs, but I'd be willing to bet that all
> but a handful are paid for by David Lynch. And *he*
> is doing it because he realizes that the TM move-
> ment can no longer be trusted to do it themselves.
>
> Say what you will about his odd tastes, the man
> puts *his* money where his beliefs are. He could
> be taking his money and investing it in real
> estate the way the TM movement does, but he's not.
> He's actually doing something to help people. The
> day the TM movement does the same, it'll regain
> a tiny bit of its vanished credibility.

   I understand what he's doing and admire the fact he's figured out a
way to do it, but it still boggles the mind that he has to do it that way.

JohnY