> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > In what way is SSRS more popular?
> >
> > ************
> >
> > He's popular among people whose dark auras are offended by
> > the light of TM...the poison SSRS peddles looks like nectar
> > to fools.
>
> Shrug. I don't know what the poison reference was about, and
> I suspect you don't either.

Ah...sparaig offers a lesson in compassion.

Always be willing to overlook ignorance, arrogance and
even outright insanity...as long as it happens to be in
another TM fanatic. Then it's permissible to cut the
guy a break and assume that there just might be a
rational explanation for his outburst...maybe.

What makes me suspect that we wouldn't be seeing such
compassion if the same sort of thing had been said
by one of the people you consider an "anti-TMer," eh?

Gawd...some day you people really have to DEAL with the
self importance thing. Maharishi LIED to you, for decades,
and you believed it. You really AREN'T the most important
and most highly evolved people on the planet. GET OVER IT.