> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>

> > > ************
> > >
> > > He's popular among people whose dark auras are offended by
> > > the light of TM...the poison SSRS peddles looks like nectar
> > > to fools.
> >
> > Shrug. I don't know what the poison reference was about, and
> > I suspect you don't either.
>
> Ah...sparaig offers a lesson in compassion.
>
> Always be willing to overlook ignorance, arrogance and
> even outright insanity...as long as it happens to be in
> another TM fanatic. Then it's permissible to cut the
> guy a break and assume that there just might be a
> rational explanation for his outburst...maybe.
>
> What makes me suspect that we wouldn't be seeing such
> compassion if the same sort of thing had been said
> by one of the people you consider an "anti-TMer," eh?

Hilarious.  He'd have said *exactly* the same thing
that he just did to Bob.

Just can't kick that addiction to fantasy, can ya,
Barry?

> Gawd...some day you people really have to DEAL with the
> self importance thing. Maharishi LIED to you, for decades,
> and you believed it. You really AREN'T the most important
> and most highly evolved people on the planet. GET OVER IT.

Is that what you thought when you were a big deal
in the movement, Barry?

Did you ever think you might have been lying to
*yourself* back then?  And that you're still
doing it?

What totally freaks you out--or would if you could
be honest with yourself--is those of us who *aren't*
TBs and are still committed *personally* to TM
because it's had such good results in our lives.

We never thought we were the most important or the
most highly evolved people on the planet.  We never
took ourselves that seriously.

It appears you did.