On Mar 26, 2006, at 7:27 PM, hyperbolicgeometry wrote:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "hyperbolicgeometry"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(has a sprinkling of Hindus and Buddhists, but no TM'ers - as a
religion).  This shows that the TM'ers are unlikely to develop into
Superheros without some Supernatural guidance.

http://tinyurl.com/j7rpm

Oh come on, Avatsara, the Flying One from the 9th mandala comic book they used to read after program--I thought that was our superhero! Long bearded guy with a Sanskrit "a" on his silk gown, poured soma thru peoples crown chakras and had a cow as his side kick?--remember him?