Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Posting Stats for Fairfield Life   (was: A Spiritual Master)
on 3/28/06 7:28 AM, Sal Sunshine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Mar 27, 2006, at 11:00 PM, jyouells2000 wrote:

> A lot of people lurk on FFL. I know of several who read every post
and have
> never even joined. A few months ago I posted something about a Purusha
> friend and within hours he was called before the Purusha board to
explain
> himself.

The order of the defenders of the faith, no doubt...

Did he have to recant his heresy, whatever it was? :)

Sal

In the email I posted here, he said something that made it sound like he might be leaving Purusha, which he has since done. They called him in to ask whether that was his intention. He hadn’t decided for sure at that point.