> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >
> > My suggestion for Judy - go to law school or at least take some
> > classes in a law school. Or get a job as a paralegal.  You would be
> > great at that- a real asset to any legal endeavor.
> > But that kind of analysis and detailed nitpicking does not really
> > belong in normal conversation.
>
> And I don't think untruthfulness, illogic, and hypocrisy
> belong in "normal" conversation, especially when they're
> used in constant attacks on others.  But obviously they're
> just fine with you; it's calling attention to them that's
> the big no-no.
>
> I guess we must have very different notions of what a
> "normal" conversation is.

I admit that I don't read more than 20%, at most, of Barry's posts (I don't
have time to read
that much of FFL, so anyone who posts a great deal gets skipped by me). Perhaps
I have
missed all sorts of nasty stuff from him. But if you find them to be so
irritating and filled
with untruthfullness, illogic and hypocrisy, why read them so often? Or at all?
After all this
time, are your efforts "improving" Barry, in  your opinion? Bottom line, I
admire your
intellect and highly developed ability to discriminate - but the focus on Barry
seems pretty
intense and narrow and implies that he a lot of power and importance, to you.
In my
mind's eye I see you being a scholar, studying Torah, or philosophy - the
archetype for
Truth.