--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anony_sleuth_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> Boeing options was my recollection from the video.

They may have said Boeing, but I've never heard
anything about funny business with Boeing options.
The video may have just gotten it wrong (which makes
you wonder how reliable the rest of it is).

<snip>
> I was simply referencing (my recollection of) the video, not
> definatively cataloging all claims of abnormal trading prior to
> 9/11.
>?
> Your cited article, below, does provide some more extreme trading
> variations. I will look at the data. (Though the source seems to be
> some fringe group -- at first glance looks a kooky right-wing group,
> but thats a 10-second, non-firm impression.)

I think it is a fringe group, but it was the first
site I found.  There have been *many* articles on this,
including in the mainstream media.  This is just a
recap.