On Apr 4, 2006, at 5:29 PM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

> Vaj wrote:
> > I'm just reading some recent comments by Ken Wilber--who used
> > to support TM (esp. Skip Alexander's) research. Now he seems
> > to be wising up too--not even knowing all the extent of all
> > the fallacies and chicanery.
> >
> From what I've read, both of Ken Wilber's parents practice TM, and he
> fully supports their spiritual practice. In Wilber's view, the Adi Da
> Samraj is one of the most profound spiritual teachers alive today,
> followed closely by the Marshy.

Actually his Shambhala web site used to contain a whole section on
his letters regarding Adi Da. It's a mixed opinion.

> 'The Translucent Revolution: How People Just Like You are Waking Up
> and Changing the World'
> by Arjuna Ardagh and Ken Wilber
> New World Library, 2005

Ken wrote the forward to this I believe--not the book itself.

What is unfortunate is that Ken really has probably never heard the
'dirty lowdown' on 'Marshy' and his movement.

It's important to admire the diamonds in this life...but it's also
important to see the shit they're embedded in...