--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       My initator tells me that Maharishi's nephews fight among
themselves for the share of the Loot.

>       He quoted one of the nephews making Statements like 'I stole
in thousands, but he stole in Millions.' ....  etc

Your initiator heard this directly from one ofthe nephews? If not,
he's repeating rumors, not quoting. A stupid thing for someone to
do...

> wayback71 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:52:26 -0000
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Declaration of Loyalty to Maharishi
Mahesh Yogi

>     Any new details?  How accurate do you think?  Is the TMO level
of graft any worse than all the other organizations, or just bigger
because it has more money? Sigh.  After all these years, why doesn't
MMY have someone step in and say enough, clean up the books and
money. Leave the TMO looking better. This kind of filth is so
destructive if it really gets out in a big way.  It could be all
anyone really remembers, like Rajneesh and the sex and cars (and
maybe he had nothing else to offer anyway, but who knows or cares
given the garbage)