In a message dated 4/8/06 9:17:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> It might also be intentionally leaked to scare the crap out of
Iranians also.

It's usually considered unwise to scare religious fanatics...

Not just the religious fanatics. But anybody that might be considering a coup d'etat to hurry and get along with it. This could very well be a motivating tactic to get all involved, overtly and covertly, in pushing Iran to its senses. I really smell a rat since it's Hersch of Abu Graib fame that writes this article. I think he's being used by the administration to get the Iranian's attention.