> <snip>
> > > Go figure.  The things some people will believe if
> > > they tell them to themselves long enough...
> >
> > I personally don't know anything about darshan, or about MMY's
> > abilities or lack in that regard. Who are you talking about
> > specifically?
>
> He's talking about people who exist only in his mind.
>
> He needs a "them" to be the target for a putdown.  If
> there's no actual target, he has to invent one.

Whereas we *all* know who Judy's target is
here on Fairfield Life.  It's the person she
has personally attacked in over 60 posts (an
average of two per day) since mid-March, during
a period in which that person has demonstrated
admirable restraint by barely even acknow-
ledging her existence.  :-)

> It's just extraordinary to me that folks let him get
> away with this.

Yeah, yeah...we know Judy.  Your purpose since
Day One on this group has been to "recruit"
people to your point of view about Vaj and myself.
I think everyone's gotten it by now.  And by now
they either agree with you or they don't.

I would think that to continue with your smear
campaign at this point only serves to convince more
people of your own level of obsession and *that*
you are the True Believer I suggest you are, but
that's just me.

I suspect you'll keep doing the same thing you've
been doing for ten years now**, stalking the people
you have labeled "anti TMers" and trying your best
to convert others to your way of thinking about them.
And you'll believe that this is a sane and productive
thing to do with your life.

It's one of the things I find most humorous about
True Believers -- their ability to deny that they
are True Believers while actively *demonstrating*
what they are to anyone who has eyes.  :-)

** For amusement purposes, The Best Of Judy Stein,
   the self-espoused 'non-True Believer' --
   http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/