on 4/11/06 10:21 AM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> on 4/11/06 1:24 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>>> If you have any suggestions for how you can reclaim
>>> Fairfield Life, and get it back to some semblance of
>>> how it was before Judy and Lawson fucked it up, speak
>>> up.
>>
>> I think most people do what I do. They skip posts which they
>> suspect are flame wars. You, Judy, and Lawson are all capable of
>> writing things worth reading. From my perspective, you do so more
>> than the other two, especially since you began trying to abstain
>> from trashing Judy.
>
> I suspect that if you went back and reviewed Barry's
> posts since March 15 or so, you might have a different
> impression.
>
> He stepped up his anti-TMO/MMY/TMer rants and took to
> trashing Lawson instead of me, with a side trip into
> trashing Shemp.  The proportion of flaming and
> destructive criticism to substance didn't change, it
> was just allocated differently as to targets.

I don't care what he did or what you did. It would be nice if you stopped
criticizing each other, but life isn't always nice, so criticize away if it
floats your boat, but keep in mind that most people skip those posts and
Barry has set up a rule in his email client to automatically delete all of
yours, so you're wasting your time in writing them, unless the venting is
somehow therapeutic for you. If that's the case, there's no need to even
post them. Just write them, feel a wave of relief, then delete them.