> Here is a link to videos of Donovan's two concerts at MUM recently.
These
> concerts were given at the recent David Lynch weekend at MUM, March
25 & 26,
> 2006.  There are also links at this site for David Lynch's and Dr.
John
> Hagelin's talks.

I guess I downloaded the second one.  I watched it a few
days ago.

I'd never seen Donovan in concert before, and I'm only
familiar with his biggest hits.  I don't find his music
all that interesting, in fact (and his guitar playing
seemed primitive at best).

But I was utterly charmed by him as a performer.  What
a generous and completely unassuming guy he is!  His
performance was all for the audience, to give them
pleasure.  He appeared to be utterly unconcerned with
showing off or coming across as a Big Deal.