> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam"

> > > Well said.
> > >
> > > Humor is exempt.  It has immunity, and is beyond
> > > the jurisdiction of political correctness.
> > >

> > Mmmmmm...
> >
> > Did you hear the one about the two niggers?
>
> Yeah, wasn't the punchline something about all them
> niggers want is tight pussy and a warm place to shit?

OR a million others. I found two books buried in boxes from my
grandmother's house. My mother threw them out and I recovered them
once but she threw them out again. Too bad. They're great as a study
of how to use humor to keep a certain segment of population down.
They were called "Coloured Fun" and "More Coloured Fun" and were
written by the "greatest" toastmaster of Texas. Take any Pollak joke
and change it to "nigger" (or vulcan or whatever) and you get the
idea.

My point, as I'm sure you've gotten, is that not all humor is humor
for laughing but humor for attacking. THOSE jokes, I judge people by
whether they find them funny or not, not the other way around.