> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <jpgillam@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- sparaig wrote:

> Zionist
> > > storm."
> > >
> > > Israel should beable to withstand any conventional attack, but at
> > > what cost? No-one survives a nuclear exchange unscathed.
> >
> > Apparently one big reason the U.S. is coming down so
> > hard on Iran is that if we don't do it, Israel will, and then
> > the world of Islam will *really* be pissed.
>
> Except that I've been reading that Israel doesn't think
> Iran is that much of a threat to it.

Where did you read that - Al Jazeera dot com?

"On 7 September 1997, the CBS newsmagazine Sixty Minutes broadcast an
alarming story in which former Russian National Security Adviser
Aleksandr Lebed claimed that the Russian military had lost track of
more than 100 suitcase-sized nuclear bombs, any one of which could
kill up to 100,000 people."

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/News/Lebedbomb.html