--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> > <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>

> > > Absolutely, looks like we'll have to wait and see...
> >
> > I have to back up one step and challenge the
> > thought-stopper, "Only a madman wants the pundit
> > project to be a failure."  I don't agree with
> > that statement.
> >
> > I *fervently* hope that it's a failure, and is
> > perceived as one as soon as possible.  My reasons
> > for thinking this way are that I have never seen
> > *any* indications that a bunch of pundits chanting,
> > no matter how many of them there are, can affect
> > the conditions of life for anyone on this planet.
>
> Just because you fail to experience or cognize a correlation
> does not mean there isn't one.
>
> Are you willing to bet the world on that you are right and
> other people, such as HH MMY, is wrong in their cognizing and
> experiencing?

Based on working with him directly for fourteen
years, and on watching his "predictions" and
"proclamations" in the decades since then, I
would probably bet anything -- much less the
world -- that if Maharishi says that X is true,
it isn't.

He just doesn't have a very good track record
when it comes to "seeing."  In fact, he has a
rather *dismal* record...very *little* of what
he has "predicted" or "pronounced" over the
years has ever come to pass.