>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: ' 40,000 Iranian Suicide bombers/ Sunday
>Times'
>Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:15:44 EDT
>

>Up until 911 the only Middle eastern country the US has  any history of
>meddling in was Iran it's self. The rest were governments set up  by their
>own
>people or the British. Maybe I'm wrong. Can anybody think of  any
>governments that
>we or our CIA toppled, other than the government in Iran  that we helped
>place the Shaw in power of?

Afghanistan springs to mind, The USSR invaded to prop up the govt, a
sympathetic gas supplier. The resulting ten year hell left the country in a
pitiful state controlld by warlords and eventually the taliban. The
mujahideen were largely trained and organised by the west. ex-cia operative
Zbigniew Brzeziski claimed that the US destabilisd the country in the first
place! hoping to trick the USSR into a vietnam style conflict.

Saddam Hussien is another madman helped into power. And supported throughout
his "convenient"
war with Iran.

Add the unconditional support of Israel at the expense of the palestinians,
I think there is enough for some to be pissed off about