In a message dated 4/19/06 1:07:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Ever since I've been reading newspapers and following current events
(perhaps from about age 16?) there has been someone who has said
that about whomever was the current president.

So now they're saying it about Bush.  I mean, hey, how many times
did I see that written about Clinton?  Or Reagan?  Or -- even
today! -- about Jimmy Carter?

Yawn.
Yes , and since Clinton got his label of being only the second President impeached in history you know the opposition is hell bent of finding an equally disgraceful legacy for whoever came after him in the republican party. No big deal. It's to be expected.