> On Apr 18, 2006, at 10:00 PM, sparaig wrote:
>

> > > Being stuck in a paradigm? I wouldn't recommend getting stuck in
> > *any
> > > thing*.
> > >

> > Having as a goal during meditation "the tracing a seed syllable
> > back to its source -- silence."
>
> <sigh> Goal of the *method*, not during meditation.
>
> I see you're back to the silly semantic game again.

No, you're being unclear, Vaj.  Tracing the seed syllable
back to its source occurs during meditation, does it not?

Is that what you are *supposed to do*--is that the
instruction for this method, "Trace the seed syllable back
to its source"--or is that what *happens* during meditation
as a consequence of the method?