It seems to me when one first integrates with the non-dual state
there is a state of total relaxation and all the muscles in the body
just open up as all tension is gone. The funny thing that happens is
the mind realizes *something* has changed: wow, all This is me? As
soon as that happens, wowie, all the muscle tensions return and it's
like you were worked over by a group of angry summo wrestlers. A
hottub works wonders for this.