--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vaj does not only like to recycle old articles he once posted here
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Guruphiliac/message/825

Is there a ban against selective cross-posting here? I mean if one
shotguns everypost to 100 other sites, thats a poor practice. On the
other hand, if an insight forms in a post on FFL, and the idea
develops over a month or two, and one submits a revised hopefully more
refined post on the same idea somewhere else, sometime later, where is
the harm. It seems to be a good thing, IMO.

> but also seeks recognition, for what he doesn't seem to get here, and
> obviously with success
> http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2006/04/enlightenment-anonymous.html

That appears to be an odd form for you (usually clear, fair and
informative -- and not prone to comments on persons rather than ideas)
-- imputing motives to someone else -- particularly a "stranger". Why
do any of us post? Is it for recognition? That seems a bit laughable,
given the composition and quite small size of active posters here.

For perhaps odd reasons, the quirkiness of FFL, within me, induces
thoughts to explore. I post because it allows me to work out these
ideas, and occasionally, receive some good feedback and discussion --
which btw,  if they change my original view, I consider it a good day.