> In the first five minutes of the first step of the Seven Step
> Program to learn TM you were told that TM was neither a religion or
> a philosophy.
>
> You were told you could keep your own traditions -- religious or
> otherwise -- and do TM without needing to believe in anything.
>
> Now that message has been SO watered down, what with NLP, peanut
> butter, MAPI, MVVP, Vastu, Yagyas, Agriculture, Ayurveda and on and
> on and on.

And yet, aside from Yogic Flying, NONE of those require practicing
any of the others before you can learn/participate.

And Amrit Kalash has some pretty darned good effects on my health,
I've found so I use it. I don't resonate with Yagyas, can't afford to
live in a Vastu-compliant house, etc., etc., so I don't worry about
it.