--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > But it strikes me a bit, that the same
> > > poster, Vaj, has once tried to turn on amt posters to migrate
> > > to Ffl (again nothing invalid in itself) because of the many
> > > enlightened posters here.
> >
> > Just to back this up a bit, this is one of the posts of Vaj
> > inviting Judy to FFL:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.meditation.transcendental/msg/
> 32da875cae024b81?hl=en
> >
> > "On 2005-05-20 13:50:39 -0400, jst...@ said:
> >
> > > Vaj. wrote:
> > > <snip>
> >
> > > You're afraid even of having me do that, since you've
> > > now deleted your post.
> >
> > Actually, I would enjoy your company on FFL, and it is a much more
> > evolved setting.
> >
> > Come to where the evolution is, can't you feel the charm? ;-)"
> >
> > I am not sure, if he referenced them as enlightened (posters
> > here), I seem to recall he did, but that there were more TM
> > teachers here than at amt and that they were more evolved was
> > definitely what he said. Just for curiosities sake. Of course
> > everybody is free to change his mind.
>
> And don't you have anything better to do than cross-post someone
elses messages?

Perhaps you missed Barry's post claiming that Vaj
had never said anything of the sort.  That's what
Trinity was responding to, you see.

On the other hand, Trinity has it a bit wrong.  Vaj
wasn't "inviting" me to FFL; I was already there.

I had asked Vaj to repost on alt.m.t, or allow me to
repost, a post he'd made on FFL attempting to demonstrate
from the checking notes that TM involved effort.  Vaj went
ballistic at the very idea.

Above he's suggesting that I repost his FFL post *on
FFL*.  But that suggestion was disingenuous in the
extreme, because immediately after I'd made my
request on alt.m.t, he deleted his own FFL post that
I was referring to.

Very