> > > Any ID that starts with 'anon' is *automatically*
> > > placed in the Pissant Bin, so I haven't been read-
> > > ing any of their comments. Don't find that I miss 'em.
> >
> > True. No-one who finds a need to hide their identity could
> > ever have any worthwhile information...
>
> I have two words for you:
>
> Deep Throat.

The issue with regard to whether to bother to
read 'anon' posters on FFL is, as far as I'm
concerned, is based on past performance. If,
after several months now, I realize that a
particular poster has consistently wasted
the time it took me to read his or her posts,
then why bother to ever read them in the
future? So far, with no exceptions, *all* of
the people who have ever posted using one of
the 'anon' accounts have fallen into the
"complete waste of time" category, so in the
Pissant Bin they go, and in the Pissant Bin
they stay.

It may actually be a facet of the desire to
remain anonymous. If you're afraid of people
in the TM movement knowing who you are when
you post, how likely is it that what you say
is worth reading, eh?

You may notice, Shemp, that so far you haven't
made it to the Pissant Bin. That's not because
you don't meet the "insignificant" definition
of 'pissant' -- most of the time you do. It's
just that even though *most* of what you write
is time-wasting, every so often you say something
funny, and a good laugh is IMO never a waste of
time. So you get the benefit of a doubt that
the humorless pissants have not earned.  :-)