> But actually, yes. I'd rather see billions spend on humanitarian
issues than
> on bombing a country to smithereens after we've starved them
(sanctions) for
> decades.

Are you opposed to sanctions as a non- or less-violent alterntive to
war? Or do you believe that Iraqi non-compliance with many UN
sanctions were not worthy of international concern and action via the
use of sanctions (instead of military action for 10 years)?

Did you favor International sanctions of South Africa during apartheid?