--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <jedi_spock@> wrote:

> snip
> +++  That would seem to make it difficult to explain the four colors
> that exist today with some physiological differences.

Why?  All the physiological changes can be explained by adaptions to
new climates, and there was enough time for it to happen

>      I enjoyed Cayce's supposed cognized explanation better which said
> the four colors were introduced at the same time at four different
> areas of the earth.

An idiot in a trance may be more enjoyable, but it now goes against
pretty hard science.  Who exactly did the "introducing"?

>      Other writers have said we didn't originate on this planet-
> interesting subject.   N.

It certainly seems like some people didn't, doesn't it?