In a message dated 5/4/06 3:49:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This guy is  too
> dangerous to society to take such a chance.

There are folks at least as dangerous walking around
free as a bird.  We won't know how dangerous they
are until they actually *do* something.

He needs to rot in his
> own  personal hell on earth and be an example to every other
> terrorist what could be  their fate.

Oh, nonsense.  Long prison terms don't deter determined
terrorists.  What you want is *vengeance*.

The difference is, this guy has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how dangerous he is and no amount of psychiatric treatment or no number of psychiatrists vouching for him can guarantee he wont do it again. He had a chance to live in society and he blew it, big time. Nobody owes him anything, and needs to go to his grave understanding that.