> > > <shempmcgurk@>

> > Carlson
> > Chairman,
> in
> > Carlson
> > were
> > very
> > least
> > others,

> > > Yes, you said that the first time.  And I asked whether
> > > you were on vacation on the moon back in the '90s.

> > > Huh??  He *admitted* to those regarding Monica.  Why
> > > on earth would you ask whether those were unfounded?

> > > Both of these were extremely dubious,
> >
> > ...as was the case of Lewinsky.
> >
> > Except for one small detail: semen on a blue dress.  Without
that,
> > people would still be disbelieving her (as Linda Tripp aptly
> > pointed out).
>
> Oh, some few would, no doubt.  However, the *other*
> evidence for the affair was overwhelming; the semen
> stain, the absolute clincher, came almost as an
> anticlimax (you should pardon the _expression_).  And
> there was virtually no evidence that could have been
> used to argue the affair had *not* occurred.
>
> In the cases of Willey and Broaddrick, the evidence
> *for* the incidents was by no means overwhelming, and
> there was a good deal of evidence to the contrary.
> (Read "The Hunting of the President" sometime.)
>
> > It's funny how women are often never believed when it comes to
> > accusations of rape by powerful men.
>
> It's often a tough call when there's no hard evidence,
> because the men have very strong motivation to deny
> the charges, and the women may well have equally
> strong motivations to make a false accusation.  Not
> to mention the significant gray area regarding what
> does and does not constitute rape, including the issue
> of consent.
>
> > But then again we're dealing with Judy Democrats-uber-alles
Stein.
> > I wonder, Judy, what your position at the time of their
accusations
> > was regarding Clarence Thomas and that Oregon Senator?
>
> Um, let's see now, are you suggesting that Democrats
> are more likely to disbelieve women's accusations against
> powerful men than Republicans?

No, I'm suggesting that biased Democrats such as yourself are more
likely to disbelieve women's accusations against powerful Democrats
than powerful Republicans.

> I'll be happy to respond to your question once you've
> answered mine (my response would be the same whether
> you answer yes or no; I'm just not positive you really
> thought through what you said).

Not much thought was needed.  Your propensity to support racist
Democrats such as Al Gore, Sr. and former KKKer Robert Byrd leaves
little doubt about where you stand when it comes to defending
Democrats.