--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The honesty that Judy Stein demands from others, finally
> emerges from her. She shows us from where "her" truth
> springs eternal. In post 97850:
>
> "I can't begin to express my contempt."
>
> From what I have observed, this sentence precisely captures the
> essence of Judy Stein. CONTEMPT!
>
> Her contempt, for any interpretation of a situation, other
> than her
> interpretation, soils her every utterance. From this ocean of
> contempt, flows what we (unfortunately) bear witness to every
> day on FFL.
>
> Of course she can't imagine any person could change over the
> years. She is positive everyone holds onto the past as
> tenaciously as she does.
>
> How could anyone possibly change? Those people are not
> truthful or intellectually honest. Any change is just an
> act to try and fool "her" and to keep "her" from uncovering
> "the truth".

> These people and there ideas deserve nothing but CONTEMPT!
>
> No matter what you try to disguise it as Judy, it still comes
> through. Thanks for finally being honest.

And thank you for noticing, and for saying something.

It won't help. People have been saying this to Judy
for over 10 years, and SHE JUST CAN'T HEAR IT. She
won't this time, either. She's a tough case. In my
honest opinion, there is only one way to deal with
someone this "gone," this divorced from reality, and
that is to not interact with them. She *thrives* on
argument; she really can't seem to live without it.
So *withhold* from her the thing she's seeking, and
maybe it'll have some effect. Keep arguing with her,
and she's in hog heaven. 'Nuff said, I hope...