<snip>
> Guffaw. Citing Andrew Skolnick's Judy Stein worship website as
> proof of HER problems only shows your own biases.

I don't think he has any idea who Skolnick is, so
it's only biased in the sense that he made that
assumption without bothering to find out first.

> In fact, Curtis pushed her buttons here and she responded in
> the way eeryone knows she does.

Except that in this case, I was doing my damndest
*not* to respond that way.  I told him that, but
he wasn't going to let himself be cheated of what
he came here for, so he kept pushing.

> Now, would it be nice if Judy didn't respond in her usual way?
Sure. However, you and