There is a video of  Vishwa Mohan Bhatt on sale at:
http://guitarvideos.com/vesta/13068.htm

They also have Debashish Bhattacharya in a collection video at:
http://guitarvideos.com/vesta/13061.htm

That is a great site for instructional videos of traditional styles.

I also get good videos at:http://www.homespuntapes.com/ where I got a
cool DVD of Corey Harris teaching some guitar style mixing Mali music
with Delta blues.

Thanks for the emusic tip !

Curtis