In a message dated 5/16/06 3:10:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The question could be simplified. Is there any reason
that anyone who has learned the basic TM technique
should think that there is any value in learning an
"advanced technique" PERIOD, whether they learn it
officially or not? Based on my experience, I would
have to say that the answer is a big, fat NO.

I'm being honest here, not contrary. I never subject-
ively perceived any value whatsoever in any of the
"advanced techniques" I received while part of the
TM organization. I think they are and always were an
mechanism to charge people more money, and that they
don't do diddleysquat.
Sorry I have to disagree here. I received several of the advanced techniques and found most of them did exactly what they were supposed to do, slow down transcending and keep one in the subtler levels of meditation longer, instead of the quick in and out several times per meditation. I don't have all of them but I won't pay the price demanded now days, so I'll make do with what I have.