--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Standing on a pizza place table and singing has a
> > > long tradition ;)
> >
> > Indeed. I know pizza joints where you would be shunned
> > if you *didn't* stand on the table and sing.
>
> What's the pizza like in France?

Depends entirely on the pizza joint. To be honest,
the best pizza in my area comes from a truck that
parks across the river in my village. The pizza
from that truck is so good that people drive from
neighboring villages to get one. Who knows how
they manage to create a delicious-tasting pizza
from a truck, but they do.