> <shempmcgurk@>

> <shempmcgurk@>

> buy &
> of us.

> their
> Mart
> to them
> consumers.
> is
> the
> > > snip
> > > +++ Does this look like Wall-Mart is denying the right of the
> middle
> > > class to exist?   N.
> > >
> > +++ Also, importing mass quantities of landfill from China
> produced by
> > underpaid or slave labor to compete with local companies is BS.
> >

> Underpaid by American standards; overpaid by Chinese standards.
>
> "Slave labor": such a comment is an insult to the whole history of
> slavery, demeans it and should not be dignified by a response.

+++ You are right-my apologies- I was thinking convict labor which was
a beef with union people.
    How do you see it if you have a small business and find you are
competing with someone with a non-profit front-your prices would be a
bit higher to be able to survive but is it fair that you get pushed
out of business?
    I guess it's a POV and, which side of the fence you are on.  N.